In order for you to order samples on-line, cookies need to be enabled in your web browser.To learn how to enable cookies, click here.
In a hurry? Our customer service team will be happy to take your order.
Please call 877-726-6526.
At Panolam® Industries we are committed to preserving our environment and enhancing the quality of life in the communities we serve. Our environmental focus is demonstrated in many ways--both large and small--that reflect the strength of that commitment.
We continue to advocate expanded awareness about the environment among our employees while encouraging new ideas to help keep our promise to preserve a vibrant and healthy environment.
Committed to a cleaner environment
- Panolam® products are GREENGUARD certified for low emissions.
- We have strategically located distribution and manufacturing facilities across North America to limit fossil fuel use when delivering our products.
- We continue to develop and research environmentally friendly products like urea-formaldehyde free particleboard and the use of recycled kraft paper for the manufacturing of High Pressure Laminates.
- We offer many surfacing solutions that are UL Certified for flame spread and smoke development.
Supporting environmental sustainability
- Up to 60 percent of the material used to manufacture laminates is paper. The paper used in our products is from recycled or renewable resources.
- We meet or exceed national testing standards for off-gassing emissions.
- Finished products can be installed with low or 0-VOC adhesives.
- We are working continuously to reduce hazardous waste. In some facilities this reduction has been greater than 50 percent.
- We rigorously adhere to all permit requirements for air and water emissions at our facilities.
- We view our responsibility for producing our products in a safe and healthful workplace as both common sense and good business.
- Panolam® recognizes the importance of managing natural resources wisely and is committed to excellence in our environmental performance.
Forest Stewardship Council® (FSC®) Certified [FSC® C015851] [PDF]
Ontario Toxics Reduction Act
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan - Formaldehyde [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan - Methanol [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan - Pinenes [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan – PM, PM10, PM2.5 [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan - Acetone [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan - Ammonia [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan - Propane [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan – Carbon Monoxide/NOx [PDF]
Toxic Substance Reduction Plan - Sulphur Dioxide [PDF]
TRA Summary Report for 2011 [PDF]
TRA Summary Report for 2012 [PDF]
TRA Summary Report for 2013 [PDF]
TRA Summary Report for 2014 [PDF]
TRA Summary Report for 2015 [PDF]
Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act
Accessibility Policy [PDF]
UL Environment is an organization that oversees the GREENGUARD certification program. The goal of the program is to improve public health and quality of life by helping manufacturers build better and safer products.
Panolam® Industries is proud to be recognized by this organization with GREENGUARD certification on many of our products.
Download GREENGUARD certificates for:
Download GREENGUARD Gold certificates for: