In order for you to order samples on-line, cookies need to be enabled in your web browser.To learn how to enable cookies, click here.
In a hurry? Our customer service team will be happy to take your order.
Please call 877-726-6526.
ThruColor™ high pressure laminate (HPL) may be used in any application where a solid color edge is desired. ThruColor™ HPL is intended for use in applications where the edge of the laminate contributes to the aesthetics of the final product. Panolam’s manufacturing process provides a second generation color-through laminate that is more flexible and much less likely to chip than other color-through laminate. Multi-toned edges or sandwich colors provide interesting design options. Grooves, bands, patterns, or lettering may be fashioned with the use of routers, engravers, or sandblasting equipment. Solid color ThruColor™ laminate is also ideal for high-wear applications since gouges and cuts will not readily show.
ThruColor™ HPL provides numerous design features, such as the ability to create a seamless design and over 500 color options in a variety of finishes.
- Unlimited design capability eliminating the dark edge
- Available in all solid, abstract and woodgrain patterns
- Available in chemical resistant surface up to 1” in thickness
- Can produce interesting engraving, banding and grooved design effects
ThruColor™ HPL combines the durability of melamine resins with the aesthetics of decorative papers creating a more flexible color-through surfacing material.
- Provides outstanding durability
- Easy to fabricate
- More flexible than others in market
- Ideal in high wear applications
ThruColor™ HPL meets both your design freedoms and budget needs. It is an alternative to solid surface products, but less expensive. Typical uses:
- High end furniture casework
- Revealed edge countertops
- Engraved name plate options
- Marker Board