In order for you to order samples on-line, cookies need to be enabled in your web browser.To learn how to enable cookies, click here.
In a hurry? Our customer service team will be happy to take your order.
Please call 877-726-6526.
Nevamar® ESD is an electrostatic dissipative laminate designed for work surfaces in the manufacture and assembly of static-sensitive electronic components. ESD offers the user a static safe work surface with the performance of a high pressure decorative laminate. Due to the unique composition of this product, ESD colors and corresponding colors of standard Nevamar® HPL are not exact matches. Sample evaluation is recommended.
Nevamar® ESD offers:
- Low electrical resistance. Surface to ground less than 1 x 109 ohms.
- Absolute charge drainage and zero voltage suppression. ESD exhibits no voltage suppression and dissipates a 5,000 volt static charge to zero in less than 0.01 second per FTM-101C at 5 to 95 percent relative humidity.
- ESD is postformable, but will require a larger radius than standard laminate.
- Resistant to most common solvents, hot solder and fluxes.
- ESD is guaranteed to maintain its static control properties.
Color and Finish Availability
SN2064 Beige ST6055 Graystone
SN2065 Almond SW7028 White
ST6025 Gray S6074 Black
Nevamar® ESD laminate is available in T - ARP (Armored Protection®) finish only.
Typical Uses :
ESD laminate was developed specifically for surfacing workstations where static-sensitive electronic components are manufactured. They also work well in hospitals, medical facilities, and clean rooms as they provide a surface that will not attract dust or dirt particles.